Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tha Dogg Pound - Dogg Food (1995)



Damn, I remember gettin' this shit through my many Columbia House scams (12 CDs for $0.01, spiggas!!!) back in '97 or so. The Mexicans I hung out with said it was "too techno". This is why you never listen to Mexicans about hip-hop. For further proof, listen to Mr. Knight Owl or Mr. Capone-E. Muwahaha, jus playin.

Nah, anyways, this was Death Row G-Funk in its prime, back when Kurupt could actually rhyme.


1. Intro
2. Dogg Pound Gangstaz
3. Respect
4. New York, New York
5. Smooth
6. Cyco-Lic-No (Bitch Azz Niggaz)
7. Ridin', Slipin', and Slidin
8. Big Pimpin' 2
9. Let's Play House
10. I Don't Like To Dream About Gettin' Paid
11. Do What I Feel
12. If We All Fucc
13. Some Bomb Azz Pussy
14. A Dogg'z Day Afternoon
15. Reality
16. One By One
17. Sooo Much Style

HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment