Monday, September 7, 2009

Nipsey Hussle - Bullets Ain't Got No Name Volume 1 (2008)


The last 2 volume were fuckin heat, so I'm assuming this is worth it too.

1.Bullet's Ain't Got No Name
2.I'm From (Feat. Cuzzy Capone)
3.Burner On My Lap
4.One-Take Freestyle
5.Hussla Hoodsta
6.R.S.C. For Life
7.Ridin Slow (Feat. Question, Sean Kingston & Bun B
8.Black Superman (Feat. Smoke & Numbers)
9.Paid My Dues (Feat. Kokane)
10.The Feeling Keeps On Coming
11.It's Hard Out Here
12.Makin Them Swerves
13.Dre Jackin For Beats
14.Closer Than Close
15.Reality (Feat. Ty Nati, Numbers & Eddie B.)
16.Put That On Me
17.Hussla Hussla (Feat. Hoodsta Rob)
18.Questions Freestyle
19.Actions Is Everything
20.Outro (Feat. Cuzzy Capone)
21.My Side To Your Side (Feat. Slauson Boyz)

HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment