Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Crooked I - Say Hi To The Bad Guy



Doubt this is the legit, much heralded unreleased Death Row album, but I found it floating around and thought I'd post it.

1. Hood Star (OG)(feat Tamara Savage)
2. I'm So Crooked
3. Boss Me Up (feat. Kurupt, Roscoe, Eastwood)
4. La La (feat. Eastwood)
5. So Damn Hood (OG)(Hutch Version)(feat Sisqo)
6. Take the Title (feat Eastwood, Ganxsta Ridd)
7. Suge's West Coast (feat Kurupt, Eastwood, Ray J)
8. Lil Youngstaz (feat Eastwood, Ray-J, Michel'le, Spider Loc)
9. Bitch (feat Too Short, Ray-J, Eastwood, Virginya Slimm)
10. So Damn Hood (OG)(Hutch Version)(Solo)
11. House Party (feat. Eastwood, Ray J)
12. Dollas In My Hand (Keep It Gangsta)(3 Verses)
13. Frontline (feat Eastwood, Kurupt, Roscoe, Virgina Slimm)
14. Me and My Dogg (OG)(feat Ray-J, Eastwood, Ganxsta Ridd)

HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment