Monday, May 3, 2010

Little Brother - The Listening (2003)



As a nearly self-identified former backpacker, I know this is blasphemy, but I never really listened to 'The Listening'. I don't know what happened. In the summer of 2005, 'The Minstrel Show' and 'The Chitlin Circuit 1.5' were in full rotation, but I never really got to this one, and haven't since....until recently. It's pretty good. Not sure if I like it more than TMS, but it's close...


1. Morning
2. Groupie Pt. 2
3. For You
4. Speed
5. What Ever You Say
6. Make Me Hot - (interlude)
7. Yo-Yo, The
8. Shorty On The Lookout
9. Love Joint Revisited
10. So Fabulous
11. Way You Do It, The
12. Roy Lee Producer Extraordinaire - (interlude)
13. Getup, The
14. Away From Here
15. Nobody But You
16. Home - (interlude)
17. Nighttime Maneuvers
18. The Listening

HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment