Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Nipsey Hussle - Bullets Ain't Got No Name Vol. 3 (2009)



I don't know why I never checked out this cat before, this mothafucka is a problem...

01. All My Life Freestyle
02. We Gangbangin (Feat. Jay Rock & Glasses Malone)
03. Gotta Take It (Feat. Lloyd & Taslema)
04. The Hustle Way
05. The Best Rapper (Feat. Rimpau)
06. Interlude (Feat. Lloyd)
07. Speak My Language (Feat. Lloyd Banks, Cory Gunz, & June Summers)
08. Diamonds
09. CEO (Feat. Yung Brodee & Kid Cali)
10. Fastlane Youngstas (Feat. Rimpau)
11. Rich Roll (Feat. Taslema)
12. Walk In My Shoes (Feat. Yung Brodee & Rimpau)
13. Rap Music (Feat. June Summers)
14. Strapped (Feat. Coby Supreme)
15. Shed A Tear (Feat. Coby Supreme & Baby We Dogg)
16. Hoodstar (Feat. Coby Supreme & Hoodsta Rob)
17. Payback
18. I Could Never Lose (Outro)
19. Killin Em Cuzzy (Cuzzy Capone) (Bonus Track)
20. Bucketheads (Bonus Track)

HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment